Complaint Review: Valore books

• Updated: Sun, March 09, 2014

• Reported By: mznikki — Detroit Michigan
Valore books
unknown internet, Select State/Province USA

Valore books This "company" received four books form me in very good condition and offered me a very good price for them but then they only paid for the two cheaper books and the two books that were quoted at well over $60 each they never paid for when I contacted them they claimed the seller said that one was damaged ( it was not i nevr opened it dropped the class) and gave no info on the other one but assured me they would be returned that was  internet

Vslore books is a scam "company" they take books caliming to sell them for a person and then make up excuses as to why they were not accpeted but then refuse to return them.  I know that the books I sent were in very good condition and sent in four books in total 2 were quoted for a low price asnd 2 quoted as a very high price.

The 2 that were low price were paid with no problem even though one did have highlights in it, but the 2 that were quoted at the higher price were never paid for and when I contacted Valore books I was told that the seller said the books were damaged.  When I rewuested return of my books and made they ssid they would thast has not occurred yet.

I have contacted valore several times via private message and post of their facebook page since it would appear this is the only way to reach them, they do not respond to their email.  I was assured that they were in the process of returning my books but after not receiving them I let them know that I wanted the same books I sent in and that I had taken pictures of them and knew the condition, I have yet to receive any books and it has been since December.

In the beginning all I wanted was my money or the actual books that I sent in, now I want this company to pay not only the quoted price for the books, but also some type of compensation for the time and aggravstion I have and still go through and to file some type of suit or charges where valore is put to a stop !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2014 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valore-books-/internet-Select-StateProvince-internet/Valore-books-This-company-received-four-books-form-me-in-very-good-condition-and-offere-1129380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valore books