shoulders

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Joshua — Annandale Virginia
valore books
Internet USA

valore books scam ripoff never use Internet

I rented a book from Valore Books back in 2011. I then returned it via their shipping process at the end of the semester and forgot about it.

Now I'm receiving calls from debt collectors on behalf of Valore Books. After sending numerous emails and filling out their contact us page numerous times without a response I googled their phone number. I was informed by their manager that I never sent the book and since I didn't have a tracking number from 2 years ago there was nothing I could do.

I repurchased the book and sent it again. According to their website it was received 17 days ago. I'm still receiving calls from debt collectors and they still are not responding to multiple contacts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/valore-books/internet/valore-books-scam-ripoff-never-use-Internetnbsp-1055064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on valore books