Complaint Review: Valplast International, Dr. Adam Weems

• Submitted: Sun, December 12, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, December 12, 2004

• Reported By:greenwood Mississippi
Valplast International, Dr. Adam Weems
1705 Strong Ave.#a I greenwood, Mississippi U.S.A.

Valplast International And Dr. Adam Weems ripoff made me the vitallium valplast partial denture less than two years ago and this is the second time i have had to take them back this was while i was eating Valplast long Island City New York Dr. weems Greenwood Mississippi

dr.weems is my dentist, who made my new valplast partial denture. i have had them less than two years. i was eating lunch at school and after eating lunch, i went to rinsen my mouth out. i put teeth back in my mouth and they were still feeling funny so, i took them out and discover i had lost a tooth while eating.

i called and told the nurse what had happen so she gave me and announcement. when i got there i asked if i would have to pay somethings, she said she didn't know. i also asked the doctor and to me i believe they are going to charge you thing. i question him about it. i took me three weeks two get my teeth back. when i was called to say they were back, the nurse told me it would be one hundred and forty something. i told the nurse i couldn't pay that. she called me back two days later and told me the doctor had decided to pay the company half and i would have to pay the other half. i even tried to talk with someone at the dentist association and i still havn't heard from them. it happen again on december 3, 2004 while i was out eating at a resturant. this time i felt it and saved my tooth. today is december 12, 2004, i still have not received my partial.

Ineze
greenwood, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2004 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valplast-International-Dr-Adam-Weems/greenwood-Mississippi-38930/Valplast-International-And-Dr-Adam-Weems-ripoff-made-me-the-vitallium-valplast-partial-de-122480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valplast International, Dr. Adam Weems