Complaint Review: valu pass

• Submitted: Mon, April 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: janet — Sparta Wisconsin United States of America
valu pass
7 Petword Rd Heslemere Surrey GU27 2JB United King Internet United States of America

valu pass Global Travel Int I had $99 taken out of my checking account without my permission Internet, Internet

Letter to Valupass
To: Just another Conartist
I DO NOT have 99 dollars to spend on this stupidity.  I want my money back.  I did not in any way sign up for such a stupid program and will never get any use out of this rip off organization.  REFUND MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY.  No ifs ands or buts about it- refund my money.
SIGNED:  VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER

I am sick of these kind of organizations that do nothing but try to rip off people.  These kind of people need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/valu-pass/internet/valu-pass-Global-Travel-Int-I-had-99-taken-out-of-my-checking-account-without-my-permiss-876310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on valu pass