Complaint Review: valu-pass.com

• Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: Preston — Sacramento California United States of America
valu-pass.com
Internet, California United States of America

valu-pass.com 08/05/2012 08:33:20 VISA PURCHASE valu-passhelp.com 800-252-1665 Y -$ 99.00 Internet, California

I called the number that was on my card statement, and checked to see if I had a membership, and I remembered that I canceled the membership, however, I wasn't able to find the email that I sent stating that I canceled. When I talked to the rep, I was told that according to the information I gave them, that the membership was canceled and I WOULD NOT be billed. This  was told to me 08-03-2012.

08/05/2012
08:33:20
VISA PURCHASE
valu-passhelp.com

800-252-1665
 Y
 -$99.00

Today, this is what I see this is not the case. I even called my bank to cancel this transaction and was told that Valu-Pass .com had to contact  them and cancel the transaction. Was given the fax number from my bank to give to Valu-Pass.com so that they can fax them and cancel the transaction. I will attempt to get to the bottom of this, and I see that I am not alone in this, and I believe that we, the victims of these scams file a class action suit against the person(s) and held liable for their actions...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/valu-passcom/Internet-California-/valu-passcom-08052012-083320-VISA-PURCHASE-valu-passhelpcom-800-252-1665-Y-99-922880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on valu-pass.com