Complaint Review: Valuation Vision

• Reported By: Tuck451 — Albany New York
Valuation Vision
3115 Melrose Dr, Suite 130 Carlsbad, California USA

Valuation Vision Do Not Pay for Services Rendered Carlsbad California

This company has an excuse for every occasion when it coes to sending out payment for services rendered.

I thought I had things resolved with Valuation Vision just before Christmas of 2013. Since the first of the year 2014 and until mid March, they owe me $1,080. It seems that no one is ever in the accounting office and they do not have names or extension numbers.

I had a phone conversation with them on March 19th, 2014. I'm giving them until March 31st 2014 to send me the money I'm owed. If I'm not paid by then, I'll be contact the CA and NYS Attorneys General and better Business Bureau.

I am now quite finished with this company! You should stay away from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valuation-Vision/Carlsbad-California-92010/Valuation-Vision-Do-Not-Pay-for-Services-Rendered-Carlsbad-California-1132162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valuation Vision