Complaint Review: value pest

• Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: stevesc — murrells inlet South Carolina United States of America
value pest
901-a-sam newell road Internet, South Carolina United States of America

value pest valuepest.com valuepest gave me in writing 3 months to payoff a 300.00 trench treatment for termites.After paying on time 100. a month for the first two months i recieved a notice stating they had turned over my a Internet, South Carolina

valuepest gave me in writing 3 months to pay for a trench treatment. after paying on time for the first two months on the third month i got a notice stating they have turned over my acoount to a collection agency and have reported my payment history to various credit bureaus. they also said they tried to contact me wich is another lie. now after paying on the terms we agreed, my credit has been slandered by this company. my next step is to report to the bbc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2012 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/value-pest/Internet-South-Carolina-29576/value-pest-valuepestcom-valuepest-gave-me-in-writing-3-months-to-payoff-a-30000-trench-t-972855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on value pest