rank

• Updated: Fri, December 27, 2013

• Reported By: Kristi — Fresno California
Value Point Deistribution
775 E Blithedale #529 Mill Valley , California USA

Value Point Deistribution Bought a hottub, never received it Mill Valley California

We ordered a hottub on June 14th and have yet to receive it. It has been delayed numerous times for numerous reasons. They offered us additional product as an apology for the delay. After another delay, they gave us a 10% refund. Then this entire month of Dec, we have been told "the trucks are coming"... its shipping tomorrow, its shipping Monday,etc. This entire month of Dec 2013, I have been calling weekly, being promised its shippping and it never ships. Then I told them I want this order cancelled. I no longer want this hottuub and they sent an email saying they charge 25% for cancellations. We then called and were told it left the building. I asked for confirmation paperwork to be emailed to me, the rep could not. I then asked to speak to Steve the CSR Mgr and was told he is no longer with the company. Apparently no one was there in the building, but the csr told me my spa shipped. After a long conversation with the csr rep who was lying so badly, he could no longer answer my questions because of the lies, he hung up on me. Mind you I was mad, but not yelling or cursing. Then I call the following day to get the paperwork, and guess what, it didn't actually ship. So then i said I need to speak to who ever is in charge, apparently that is now Crystal who is never there. I was told today she would be there. However, the csr line is just a recording and the direct line I have is just a voicemail. No one is picking up the phone, no one is answering our emails. We paid approximately $4000 up front on a credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Value-Point-Deistribution/Mill-Valley-California-94941/Value-Point-Deistribution-Bought-a-hottub-never-received-it-Mill-Valley-California-1111118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Value Point Deistribution