Complaint Review: Value Point Distribution

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: FRUSTRATED — New Mexico
Value Point Distribution
775 E. Blithedale #529 Mill Valley, California USA

Value Point Distribution, crystal@valuepointdistribution.com, steve@valuepointdistribution.com FACTUAL SUMMARY, this company has taken several thousand dollars from my pocketbook without rendering the services which I paid! Mill Valley California

*Author of original report: Post Script

Apon first interaction with value point distribution, they were friendly and eager to take my order and my money!

In the weeks that were to follow, the people of the sham company - Value Point Distribution, were very evasive and did not find it their business to follow up on my order. It was necessary for me to phone them that I may discover where my spa was as it had not been delivered in the time alotted from the onset of my order.

When I inquired, Steve was more than pleased to set me up with a "package compensation deal" - and of course it would become several more weeks, actually months before the spa would be completed. My spa was ordered on September 20, 2013 and has not been delived as of the second delivery date of February 20, 2014. [continued below]....

..... In all, the time total to current date has been over five months.

Periodically throughout this time, I have phoned as well as e-mailed to discover how rude and condescending thier customer service was and is now that they have my dough in their coffers.

The next time I phoned, I was informed, Steve no longer worked for the company and I would need to speak with Crystal. Although, she would not be available and that I needed to dial another number as they were unable to transfer me to her number.

When I phoned Crystal, there was no answer. I suspected as much. Rather than phone me back as promised, she sent an additional email assuring me my spa would be delivered on time, they were just awaiting the arrival of the containers.

This company is also very careful to keep recorded conversations, which I believe they feel may help them out of a sticky situation in the future. However, this does not help them with regard to the faulcities that are being related to their victims through the emails they are sending out. Of which, I have retained ALL as well as filed a complaint here and in other places that will aid in the process of this companies fraud activities and in their being caught and penalized for grand theft!

I have seen where another victim of this company -

VALUE POINT DISTRIBUTION had a rebuttle to their case of their spa being delivered and the folks enjoying it! I feel this is not the truth and those folks have not recieved and are not enjoying the spa that they have complained about in the RIP- OFF REPORT

Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Value-Point-Distribution/-Mill-Valley-California-94941-/Value-Point-Distribution-crystalvaluepointdistributioncom-stevevaluepointdistributio-1126661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Value Point Distribution

Post Script

AUTHOR: FRUSTRATED - ()

Since writing this report, yesterday, Value Point Distributing has offered to send me additional freebies if I would be interested in allowing them MORE time to "build" my spa and comply with the new shipping date of April 30, 2014!

All I can say is WOW - REALLY - Get SERIOUS - seven months to deliver a spa that has already been paid in full!

When I attempted to email them with my decision to decline, the email was blocked preventing me from doing so.