- Report: #1065935
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: value point distribution
value point distribution775 e Blithedale#529 mill valley, California USA
value point distribution portablehottubsandspas.comhot tubs direct VALUE POINT dISTRIBUTION WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVER mill valley California
*Consumer Comment: i too have been scammed
*General Comment: I SO AGREE with EVERYTHING!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Do not under any circumstances deal with www.portablehottubsandspas.com, www.valuepointdistribution.com, or www.hottubsdirect,com. they are all the same company, and all fraudulent. I wish we had known that portable hot tubs and spas was the same as valupoint, becuase then we'd have known not to order from these people.
We paid in full for our hot tub on March 15, 2013. and were promised a six week delivery. Four months later we still have no tub, but we do have lots of excuses about why it still hasn't shipped.
Now that we see all the claims of them not honoring warranties, shipping products that endanger people, and outright stealing peoples money, we are so sorry that we got tangled up with these jerks.
Here's what you can expect form these people.
- They will have no idea where your hot tub is.
- they will continually lie to you as to when it will be shipping.
- they will make up excuses constantly.
- they will order yout hot tub from some unknown manufactureer over seas, with no idea when it will ship to california
- they will ship it to you by a shipping company who knows absolutely nothing about hot tubs or spas
- you will get no hyelp setting up, leveling, or unpacking your tub.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/value-point-distribution/mill-valley-California-94941/value-point-distribution-portablehottubsandspascomhot-tubs-direct-VALUE-POINT-dISTRIBUTI-1065935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.