Complaint Review: Value Point Distribution

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: David — Owensboro Kentucky
Value Point Distribution
775 E Blithedale #529 Mill Valley, California USA

Value Point Distribution ChooseFireplacesandStoves.com non delivery of item ordered as stated and no one returning phone calls and keeps setting delivery date 1 month later when I call to check on order Mill Valley California

Ordered a Direct Vent Gas Fireplace on 01/02/2014. Was told 3-5 week ship date. At end of 5 weeks I called and they said sorry but would not ship until 02/25/2014. Called after this and was told it would be 03/25/2014. Asked for supervisor and they said it was Crystal and gave me phone # of 415-968-6388. Have called several times and left message to call me back and no one calls.

Called on 03/27/2014 and after 10 minutes of the lady searching for a ship date it is now 04/25/2014. I am sure it will be 05/25/2014 when I call back in April. What a joke. But they sure are quick to take my three thousand dollars. What a bunch of scam artists. This is Grand Theft by no uncertain terms.

Don't order from these people. You may never get your stuff. I wish an attorney would do a class action suit and nail these jerks. I want my money back. They can keep their products that we never receive.

David

Owensboro, KY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Value-Point-Distribution/Mill-Valley-California-94941/Value-Point-Distribution-ChooseFireplacesandStovescom-non-delivery-of-item-ordered-as-st-1134382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Value Point Distribution