Complaint Review: value point distribution

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: lance linkster — detroit Michigan
value point distribution
775 e blythdale #529 mill valley, California USA

value point distribution Kept me waiting 10 months and never delivered mill valley California

Ordered a hot tub in September, 2013. They promised to ship by November. Then in November they said there would be a delay until February, 2014, but because of the inconvenience they would add a number of upgrades to the tub.

In February they said there was a problem with customs bringing in the product and there would be a delay until April.  Promised more free upgrades to my order which kept me hangin in there.  In June they apologized for further delays and promised delivery by late July.  On July 31 I called and they said the order was cancelled and I could file a claim with my credit card company to retreive my $3400.  Or I could wait until October and they would refund my money, and would invited me at that time to replace the order if that was my desire.

Are you kidding?  I immediatly filed a claim with my credit card company to retreive my money they held for 10 months.

Promises and more promises kept me in their web of deceit.  I was a true sucker.  They played me for the fool that I turned out to be on this one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/value-point-distribution/mill-valley-California-94941/value-point-distribution-Kept-me-waiting-10-months-and-never-delivered-mill-valley-Califo-1166897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on value point distribution