Complaint Review: Vanacore Homes Ormond FL

• Submitted: Thu, September 15, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 03, 2011

• Reported By: Burnt Buyer — Florida United States of America
Vanacore Homes Ormond FL
1293 N US HIGHWAY 1 SUITE 3 SUITE 3 ormond beach, Florida United States of America

Vanacore Homes Ormond FL Vanacorehomes.com New Home Builder in Florida New Construction Ormond Beach ormond beach, Florida

*Author of original report: Had to agree to disagree

*Author of original report: Resolutions in process

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Vanacore Homes Does Resolve Problems!

*Author of original report: No Warranty on Vanacore Homes

Buyer Beware. Vanacore Homes does not resolve problems after closing without the home owner hiring legal cousel. Buyer Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2011 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanacore-Homes-Ormond-FL/ormond-beach-Florida-32174/Vanacore-Homes-Ormond-FL-Vanacorehomescom-New-Home-Builder-in-Florida-New-Construction-Or-777109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanacore Homes Ormond FL

Had to agree to disagree

AUTHOR: Burnt Buyer - ()

I rebutted my previous comments at the request of the President of Vanacore Homes. I was doing this as a condition for him to make resolutions to my issues. We had been unable to agree on Vanacore's lack of quality so we have agreed to disagree. I personally would not recommend this builder to family or friends.

Resolutions in process

AUTHOR: Burnt Buyer - (United States of America)

Rip off report will not let me delete my posting on this company. I posted because of a communication failure. Now that the President of this company found out about my concerns he has taken them seriously and we are in the process of getting resolutions. He is a stand up guy who has visited in person several times. Knowing what I know now I would recommend this builder letting people know if any problem should arrive just ask to speak to Scott the President.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Vanacore Homes Does Resolve Problems!

AUTHOR: Nancy - (United States of America)

Vanacore Homes has been building in the Volusia and Flagler Counties for over 50 years. We have an impeccable reputation in the surrounding communities and have a very loyal relationship with our customers. A large number of our customers are referrals from previous Vanacore Homeowners.

For accurate information about our reputation please contact the Florida Licensing Board (contractors license # CBC058991), the Better Business Bureau and/or Volusia or Flagler County Homebuilders Association. We have always done our best to please our customers, so this report deeply concerns both Todd and Scott Vanacore.

Every Vanacore Homes comes with a 10 year Bonded Builders Warranty Insurance policy so if the customer does not feel they were treated fairly by Vanacore this avenue is always available to our customer.  Bonded Builders would be more than happy to arbitrate the matter on our customers behalf at no cost to the customer.  If they are not satisfied with Bonded Builders results then, according to our contract, a 3rd party general contractor would be brought in to arbitrate the problem and there would be no cost to the prevailing party.

So if you feel so strongly that you are being treated unfairly please contact any of the above listed remedies as per your contract and if you are correct, then there will be no cost to you, Vanacore pays for the arbitration and the cost to fix whatever the issue may be. Vanacore looks forward to working with you to get this matter resolved as quickly as possible.

Todd and/or Scott Vanacore may be reached at our Corporate Office 386-672-8285.

No Warranty on Vanacore Homes

AUTHOR: Burnt Buyer - (United States of America)

When Vanacore Homes makes mistakes and you are lucky enough to find them they will not get fixed. If you like one of Vanacore Home's models your home will not be built to equal quality. The warranty that comes with a Vanacore construction home is useless without hiring a lawyer. Should you buy a Vanacore Home in Florida I hope your home turns out better than ours did. As a Vanacore home buyer I would never buy from Vanacore Homes again, I would never refer to a friend.