Complaint Review: Vanacore

• Updated: Mon, January 06, 2014

• Reported By: Walter — San Jose California
4359 Town Center Blvd Suite 217 El Dorado Hills, California USA

Vanacore Where's My Check , Vanacore ? El Dorado Hills California

Earlier this year Vanacore contacted me about nonclaimed money from my father's estate . Eventually , it was worked out that I would receive the money , in one small check at the beginning and then the majority of it in three equal checks following , those 3 checks each being in the mid-four figures .

Briefly (leaving out some other difficulties with the first , smaller , check and the first two larger ones that appeared to have been worked out at the time) , the last of the four-figure checks did not reach me for me to be able to cash and deposit them . In correspondence with me (I save all of my e-mails , coming in and going out .) , Vanacore , in late October , indicated that a replacement for the lost last one of the four figure checks could not be issued until 30 days from the date of the issue of the original check had passed . Waiting until that time had passed , I started writing Vanacore again in late November politely asking that the recut new check be sent to me .

Numerous weeks passed and I wrote numerous polite e-mails and Facebook PMs , all of which , again , I still have to back up the truth of this . I never received the final of the four-figure checks , or even any reply to these polite letter . It is now early January , and I have not received the last of the checks , which I am direly in need of (I am diagnosed with Aspergers' Syndrome/High Functioning Autism , am homeless - though I have a mailing address at which I received the previous checks , and still have that address - , and am suffering from diabetic wounds in both of my feet that I walked out on hospital treatment for , partly because of my need for the never-sent last check , to such an extent that the hospital , locally , won't offer me in-house medical care anymore .) , the money , the last of the mid-four figures checks , which Vanacore themselves indicated would be sent in late November or so .

I need my check , please .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanacore/-El-Dorado-Hills-California-95762/Vanacore-Wheres-My-Check-Vanacore-El-Dorado-Hills-California-1113375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanacore