Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage

• Reported By: anonymous — Jonesborough Tennessee United States of America
Vanderbilt Mortgage
139 Smith Lane Jonesborough, Tennessee United States of America

Vanderbilt Mortgage Harrassment when we weren't late Jonesborough, Tennessee

I don't usually take this route, but enough is enough.  I just got a call from Vanderbilt wanting my October 1st payment.  Today is September 29th.  I was going to go to Wal mart tomorrow and send it in.  I just don't understand these people.  They apparently let anyone work for them with little or no training.  My payment will be on time as usual.  They should concentrate more on making sure they are making productive calls.  Harrassment is unacceptable.  I am writing to my mayor, my senator, and i am contacting the local news.  With the election just around the corner, I will write the President also.  These people must be investigated.  I have to stop this nonsense for everyone.  I am going to refinance with my credit union.  That will be a wonderful day!  My friend just bought a mobile home, and was going to use Vanderbilt Mortgage.  Thank God I stopped her.  i just hope I don't recieve any repercussions from this.  I am afraid of these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage/Jonesborough-Tennessee-37659/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Harrassment-when-we-werent-late-Jonesborough-Tennessee-948366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage