Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Louisiana — NEW ORLEANS Louisiana United States of America
Vanderbilt Mortgage
Maryville Tn maryville, Tennessee United States of America

Vanderbilt Mortgage Rude Harassing, No Help, Dont Care about customers maryville, Tennessee

I am a fairly new customer with Vanderbilt Mortgage. I would like to say receiving a home loan from this company has been a NIGHTMARE!!!Vanderbilt calls all day long starting early in the morning @8am until 8pm. STRAGITH RIDICULOUS!!! I recently had a deduction in my income which has been an issue for myself on making payments on time. However I contacted Vanderbilt for assistance to see if any arrangements can be made and I was refused!NOT EVEN TO MAKE HALF THE PAYMENT! Then again I was schedule for emergency surgery around the holidays and called in for a deferment payment. I was told that a supervisor had to review my case and nothing was guarantee.I was told to make sure I call back to inquire if no one has contact me back just yet. So I did.... this went on for three weeks straight. To make a long story short I was denied!! I was called while I was still in the hospital to be updated that no one still had taken a look at my case. Well as time goes on I was called back by a rep. from Vanderblit 2 days before christmas stating I MUST MAKE A PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY!! Mind you that Vanderblit was informed a month in advance that I was going to be out of work for 6-8 weeks. Vanderbilt even contacted neighbors and family whom were not even used as a reference on my loan. Vanderblit also stopped payment transactions to my account after I was in an affect area. Vanderbilt is not here to help anyone. The employees believe that they can speak to a person any kind of way. But it was just fine when I first purchased my home and was without A/C for over  2 1/2 months in the hott summer temps. Because the wiring of the home was wrong. This company is not a company that care at ALL. THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS PRAY TO GOD AND ASK THAT HE KEEP ME WITH MY HOME SINCE HE BLESSED ME WITH IT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage/maryville-Tennessee-/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Rude-Harassing-No-Help-Dont-Care-about-customers-maryville-Tennes-950434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage