Complaint Review: vanderbiltresumes.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Todd Cagan — lynbrook New York U.S.A.
vanderbiltresumes.com

vanderbiltresumes.com vanderbilt resumes ridiculous quality, shoddy customer service, horrendous follow-up Internet

I don't see why they charge about $100 more than their competitors-- I completely fell for it-- thinking they would provide higher quality service-- The resume I received read like it was written by as high schooler in a 3rd world country where English is barely even taught in schools.  Sure: The format was nice [for pre-fab MS WORD stuff!]---- but the English was broken--and the document was riddled with typos. All they did was re-organize what I had-- in a manner that made less sense and could not possibly be effective. The resume was SO atrocious that I assumed it HAD to be a mistake...Perhaps they had sent me an incomplete VERY early draft... When I contact them-- It took TWO DAYS to hear back [odd since they answered my initial sales inquiries SOOOOO much faster !].... the response I received was very re-assuring but when I finally received the revised version-- it was hardly better at all-- It was as if someone had re-typed 3-4 words --and copy/pasted once sentence and said "OK, there's your revision..."
When I requested a refund --- they became rude--and began to lecture me -- basically about challenging their expertise..
The situation went on and on until I did a chargeback--and got the money back through my credit card company.
Stay away from this firm-- They are, literally, a "joke"-- out to make as much as they can...as quickly as they can... without any concern whatsoever for quality.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vanderbiltresumescom/internet/vanderbiltresumescom-vanderbilt-resumes-ridiculous-quality-shoddy-customer-service-horr-979367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vanderbiltresumes.com