Complaint Review: Vanguard Institute

• Updated: Thu, December 05, 2013

• Reported By: Marilyn Friedman — Far Rockaway New York
Vanguard Institute
Irvine, CA, Select State/Province USA

Vanguard Institute They scammed me out of thousands of dollars and enables They scammed me out of thousands of dollars Irvine, California

I spent $5900 to join Vanguard Institute.  They said it was for marketing my business.

They promised me one-on-one coaching, all I would need.  They only gave me 1/2 hour a week.

The course is very hard to understand and the amount of information to go through is staggering.

They never answer emails or return phonee calls.

They encourage companies that offer business set--ups to scam their clients.  I signed up with Strategic Business Elements through a man named Michael Simpson. He said he was connected with Vanguard.   He promised me that they would enable me to get credit under my LLC and move my credit card cdebt, most of which was what I paid Vanguard, into the business.  For that I paid  $6,900.

I had a meeting voer the phone with Sean Morgan.  He wanted me to purchase further services totalling $12,000 (he later  reduced it to $6,500).  He said he would help me market my business.  I said that was what I paid Vanguard for,. I told him I could not pay anything more until I had that business credfit.

Meanwhile, my credit cards are all maxed out and my credit rating is down the drain.  He said I should pay this new expense out of my bank account as it would taake months to get the credit.  I told him that I did not need him to fund my business with my personal money.  The conversation ended and now I do not know where I stand with them.  They are crooks and shysters and I fault Vanguard for permitting these con men to prey upon their clients,.

I hope there is a way I can get my money back.  I am a senior citizen and cannot afford to lose this money.

Marilyn

Far Rockaway, NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanguard-Institute/Irvine-CA-Select-StateProvince-92623/Vanguard-Institute-They-scammed-me-out-of-thousands-of-dollars-and-enables-They-scammed-m-1104725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanguard Institute