Complaint Review: Vanguard/Global Documenting Agency

• Updated: Sat, June 30, 2012

• Reported By: Troy — Penn Pennsylvania United States of America
Vanguard/Global Documenting Agency
PO Box 4500 Corona, California United States of America

Vanguard/Global Documenting Agency Took money out of my checking account without authorization. Total was 78.00 Corona, California

*Consumer Comment: They're still doing this

I have gotten numerous amount of request to send them money to enter me into a sweepstakes contest. I have sent them some money but very small amounts. Just recently sent them $6.50 in a check. After they cashed that check they went ahead and took $39.00 X 2 out of my checking account without my authorization. They must of gotten my checking account number off my check that I sent them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2010 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VanguardGlobal-Documenting-Agency/Corona-California-92878-4500/VanguardGlobal-Documenting-Agency-Took-money-out-of-my-checking-account-without-authoriz-676302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanguard/Global Documenting Agency

They're still doing this

AUTHOR: dc - (United States of America)

Friday night Vanguard took $19.97 from my mother's checking account, again without authorization. Of course the banks are short-staffed on Saturdays (those that are open at all). I went and filed a complaint and began a fraud complaint as well, but the fraud department is closed on Saturdays. I'm going back on Monday to open the fraud complaint. The bank assures me my mother will get her money back (and filing the fraud complaint is free.)