Complaint Review: Vanilla Reload Network

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Memphis Tennessee
Vanilla Reload Network
Manhattan, New York USA

Vanilla Reload Network- Diamond Sims,Facebook Name, Diamond Sims claimed to be a manager for the Vanilla Reload Network. She requested that I purchase a Vanilla Reload Network card and put $200 on it and in return I would receive an incentive of $250, when I tried to redeem the card the pin number had already been redeemed. She then called to tell me she made a small mistake and I would have to purchase another Vanilla Reload Card because the other card was deemed invalid. On this card was $100. As a result of her mistake I was to receive $400. The PIN number on the second card was redeemed already as well. In total she stole $300 from me. Manhattan New York

*Consumer Comment: Diamond Sims

*Consumer Comment: Why did you believe her?

Facebook User- Diamond Sims claimed to be a Vanilla Reload Network manager who was running a legitimate special. She stated that if I purchased a Vanilla Reload network prepaid card that I would receive an incentive of $250 with $200 deposited on the card. When I went to redeem the card to retreive the funds, the website stated that the card had already been redeemed. Diamond Sims then called to inform me that she had made a mistake while processing my incentive and that I needed to purchase another Vanilla Reload Network card with a minimum of $100 and she could correct her mistake and for my trouble I would receive $400 on the new card. I did as she asked and once again the PIN on the second card had already been redeemed. She then began to ignore my calls and text messages. She stole a total of $300 from me and I want her found and I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanilla-Reload-Network/Manhattan-New-York-10003/Vanilla-Reload-Network-Diamond-SimsFacebook-Name-Diamond-Sims-claimed-to-be-a-manager-1117394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanilla Reload Network

Diamond Sims

AUTHOR: Tawanda Styles - ()

The same thang happen to me.She stated she work for coming and was helping me to upload.i want her found and i want my money.I know vanilla cantrace where the money went it has to be an employee of theres doing this cause noone seems to be helping me trace my money.

Why did you believe her?

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

You know that any time you give your PIN number out that the person can redeem the card, right? She was a stranger asking for your PIN number over the phone. You don't know who she is or where she is located. That's how scams work. She is asking for your trust but having you use a reloadable card where the funds can be taken but not traced back to the scammer. Then after you lost your money, she asked for another card to be loaded with money and the PIN number to retrieve the funds on the second card! Crazy!

Go to the FTC(dot)gov website and look up scams so you know what to recognize when someone tries to scam you again. Next time some stranger asks you for your PIN, just say NO.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC