Complaint Review: vanity vapes

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: angela — GARDEN VALLEY Idaho
vanity vapes
, Idaho USA

vanity vapes this so called company has taken almost 100.00 out of my account and hasn't sent what was agreed upon boise Idaho

On 1/9/2014 I ordered two electronic vapor starter kits to aide my mother and I quit smoking. The add had said free but I knew I was going to have to pay shipping and handling which was fine it was only 13.95 a kit. so I ordered with my credit card and I would be sent flavors every month for about 25.00. Well this is how it started. A couple of weeks later I recieved a package and was very excited. I opened it and there was only one so I waited a week. I tried calling several times several different numbers to no avail. The message was due to the overwhelming amount of calls that they were not taking incoming calls. Some of the numbers let me leave a message so I did. No one ever called me back. Two weeks later a package was delivered there were three flavors but no kit. They took 25.00 out of my account. I started e-mails after e-mails and they finally e-mailed me back and said they were sorry that they were swamped with orders but they sent me out another kit. Well here it is almost two months later and still no kit. And last week I found out they took 45.00 out of my account and I haven't received anything. Whats going on? I can't talk to anyone and no one will e-mail me back. I don't know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vanity-vapes/Idaho/vanity-vapes-this-so-called-company-has-taken-almost-10000-out-of-my-account-and-hasnt-1126869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vanity vapes