Complaint Review: vantage funding

• Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: stacey — streator Illinois United States of America
vantage funding

vantage funding fraud spam Internet

I noticed my bank account was overdrawn because of a 30 dollor fee plus the 25 from the account being overdrawn thanks to the 30 dollor fee. When i called the bank they told me it was vantage funding so i called them. They told me they couldnt refund the money even though i never used there services.

I tried calling again and got hung up on when i explained why i was calling. They told me again on the 3rd call that i couldnt get it refunded. They said the only way to get it refunded was to get a loan through them and get it back with the intrest.

I applied for a online loan and got approved but it wasnt through them. I think they stole my info from another lender that i went through

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 02:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vantage-funding/internet/vantage-funding-fraud-spam-Internet-964090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vantage funding