Complaint Review: vantage funding

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: candy — hopkinsville Kentucky United States of America
vantage funding
Internetlas vegas, Nevada United States of America

vantage funding took money from my bank acct.unauthorized and made my acct.overdrawn Internetlas vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Here's what I found under their Terms and Conditions...

I applied online for a loan and at no point or time did their app.state that they charged 30.00 to fill it out . I was appauld to find out tjat they withdrew 30.00 from my acct. And at the same time it made my acct overdrawn so now i have to pay 115.00 to my bank to cover this transactipn that i never agreed to in the first place. I dont appreciate the prrdicament they put me in. I think i should be reimbursed for all of the damatges.. I called vantage loans and they pretty much laughed at me.i think they should be closed down.I am writing to you in reference to my husbands account. Thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vantage-funding/Internetlas-vegas-Nevada-/vantage-funding-took-money-from-my-bank-acctunauthorized-and-made-my-acctoverdrawn-Int-965918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vantage funding

Here's what I found under their Terms and Conditions...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Vantage Funding Terms & ConditionsWhen you sign up at the Vantage Funding website, you will have the  option of enrolling into the Vantage Funding Assistance Program. If you enroll  into the optional program, Vantage Funding will produce an electronic check  that will be withdrawn from your bank account for the one-time, non-recurring  charge of $30.00 (Thirty-Dollars and Zero Cents). If you do not get a loan offer for at least $100 within 60 days of  enrollment, you may receive a full refund by calling us toll free at (888) 235-3097 or by e-mailing us at support@vantagefundingapp.com. Your refund will  be paid within 14 business days.Account and Program Verification: We are not responsible for any insufficient funds  fees you may incur if your bank account is overdrawn at the time we process  your micro debit transaction.  Also, for account verification and to  verify your consent to enroll in the program, you authorize us to send a  recorded message to your telephone or cell phone.

Guess you, somehow, missed this.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC