Complaint Review: vantage funding

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: debbie — granite Illinois United States of America
vantage funding
las vagas8882353097, Nevada United States of America

vantage funding they took $30 out of my checking without me knowing they wont send it back las vagas8882353097, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Need more info

they stold $30 out of my acc. without me knowing i didnt have it in there so my bank charged me $25 for insf.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vantage-funding/las-vagas8882353097-Nevada-/vantage-funding-they-took-30-out-of-my-checking-without-me-knowing-they-wont-send-it-bac-995805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vantage funding

Need more info

AUTHOR: ashlybee - (United States of America)

How did they get your account #? Did you do business with them? If so what kind?

If this company just happened to get your account number without your knowledge then you have a stolen identity issue.

However, if you did some sort of business and didnt read the fine print then thats a different story. I know it sucks and I think that it's bullshit that they can get away with it, but unfortunatly if it is an instance that fine print wasnt read then you dont have a case for anything.

I got suckered into a bs deal; didnt read the fine print. Thought that it was a $1.99 service. Next month 17.99 was taken out of my account. Because I didnt read the fine print, I was out of luck. Fine print stated that unless I cancelled they would debit the account every month. I go back to the website to try and find this fine print. It was there but only a mouse would have been able to find it and it was at the very end of the transaction on the thank you for your business page.

Like I said, If this is something that you didnt read the fine print on-change your debit/credit card #, advise the bank that you do not want this company to take any more $$ out. Contact the company and tell them you want to cancel whatever it is. They may give you a refund if you ask but dont count on it.

Warning to all that do online anything with your credit card or bank account

Read ALL of the agreements and fine print

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC