Complaint Review: Vantage point services

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: candace — Beech grove Arkansas
Vantage point services
4248 lea suite 45 Amherst, New York USA

Vantage point services Renee Butler told me I would have 2 felonies if I didn't pay them 988.56 in 30 mins. They would have me arrested that day. Amherst New York

These people called me. They had a previous address the last four of my social security number. They informed me that I had two felony warrants out for my arrest. That I owed 988.56 to advance america for a fraudulent check. That if I did not pay them they will have some one come to my home and have me arrested for 90 days. Or I should just turn myself in. They wanted my credit card information. I gave them my credit card information and they had me sign a form via email. Docusign. After it was all over I called advance america and they said they didn't even have me on file. So I cancelled my debit card right away. I have the whole phone conversation recorded on my phone. So I called the police. Then I called them back and they proceeded to try and get my full social security number to look up my file. They denied threatening me with jail. After I told them I had it all recorded on my phone they hung up on me. So I emailed the kait region 8 news and tipped them off on this scam. They did a story on it. Informing people of this highly illegal scam. I have the proof and the emails they sent me. They need to be shutdown and sued for taking advantage of people with fear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vantage-point-services/Amherst-New-York-14228/Vantage-point-services-Renee-Butler-told-me-I-would-have-2-felonies-if-I-didnt-pay-them-1097264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vantage point services