Complaint Review: Vantage Press,Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, July 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Pamela J. Planker — Indianapolis Indiana
Vantage Press,Inc.
419 Park Avenue South, #18 New York, New York USA

Vantage Press,Inc., NY, NY 10016 Defunct as of Dec. 19, 2012 Gave my author's rights and distribution to Amazon,Inc. and 3 other companies worldwide. Had Ambrosia and Others e-digitalized with no permission from me.  New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Contact me about Vantage Press lawsuit

In 1990, I published a book of  poetry through Vantage Press, Inc. I was given total author's rights and privileges to its content and re-print in any media. Vantage Press, Inc. closed its doors in December of 2012, after copies of my book were being sold to Amazon book store and Amazon, Inc. They also gave it another Library of Congress Number, ISBN-13, for e-digitalization of cover and contents. On July 21,2013, I found a pristine copy (collector's item) being sold on Amazon book store. It, therefore, has been ignored that I have any author's rights or privileges as far as reprints or e-digitalizing and inherent re-prints.This book of poetry has a standard Library of Congress ISBN Number.I received one royalty check for $25.07 as compensation for 9 copies sold in 1991. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vantage-PressInc/New-York-New-York-10016/Vantage-PressInc-NY-NY-10016-Defunct-as-of-Dec-19-2012-Gave-my-authors-rights-and-1070609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vantage Press,Inc.

Contact me about Vantage Press lawsuit

AUTHOR: motherbear - ()

Please contact me directly at tbabypress@icloud.com if you would like to be informed about what is going on with David Lamb and Vantage Press.