• Report: #1119514

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: Linda — Ramseur North Carolina
Vaper Lite
43 N 1330 W Orem , Utah USA

Vaper Lite Said it was a free trial but then 2 days later they charged me $99.95. Very rude I have been hung up on. Finally received my product 30 days later and they tell me it will cost me $17.00 to restock the item if its returned plus it could take 30 days to receive my money Orem Utah

*Author of original report: Still waiting

It was suppose to be a free trial but 2 days later they charged my account $99.95. Then when I called and complained they hung up on me and talked very rude and nasty to me. I ask to speak to a supervisor I was told no then hung up on again. I finally received the product 30 days later I called the company to do a return and she tells me it will be a $17.00 restock fee and could take 30 days to refund my money. Every one I have delt with is rude and will not try to help you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vaper-Lite/Orem-Utah-84058/Vaper-Lite-Said-it-was-a-free-trial-but-then-2-days-later-they-charged-me-9995-Very-ru-1119514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vaper Lite

Still waiting

AUTHOR: Linda - ()

I am still waiting on a refund it has been 2 mths I have been hung up on treated very rude. I dont see how a company can stay in business like this. I have been waiting for a refund on the product I returned a month ago. Something has to be done to warn other people about this comapny.