• Report: #1119531

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: glen — Laurel Maryland
vaperlite e-cig,
43 N 1330 W OREM, Utah USA

vaperlite e-cig, e-cig vapor, help@vaperlite.com FREE SAMPLE, YOU PAY SHIPPING,AFTER CANCELING ,STILL CHARGEING $99.95 TO MY BANK CARD OREM Utah

*Author of original report: vaperlite ,update

I got a e-mail for free trail on e-cig. I Pay for shipping only $4.95 reglar price $99.95, I went to close the e-mail when a window poped up ,said for just $1.99 shipping special ,I would be shipped this new e-cig. to try free . so I have got other trail offers for e-cig just like this, I paid shipping $4.95 after trying them I call and canceled,they nevered charged me anything after that. This vaperlite charged me $99.95 on 01/03/2014 ,I didn't get the sample till 01/04/2014, I called the service center on jan.04,2014 told them the what they did ,t

hey said once i opened the trail pack I had to pay for it, I told them to cancel my account and I wanted my money put back in my account, I was told that they was a 3rd party and would request to cancel and get my money back. then on jan 17,2014 they charged my bank $99.95 for the 2nd time ,started sending me e-mails saying my order has shipprd ,I called the bank after the first money was not returned,told them what this company was doing ,

after I had canceld on jan.04,2014. I haved tryed and tryed to stop this by calling the only phone # to call ,I have e-mailed them asked for a tracking number and date they keep saying my order has been shipped ,they e-mail me at 3:12 am ,all most every day,but on the date they have % sign for date and tracking number the same thing %. The service center keeps giving me the thing ,they are a 3rd party and work for alot of companys and hang up on me.??????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vaperlite-e-cig/OREM-Utah-84058/vaperlite-e-cig-e-cig-vapor-helpvaperlitecom-FREE-SAMPLE-YOU-PAY-SHIPPINGAFTER-CANC-1119531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vaperlite e-cig,

vaperlite ,update

AUTHOR: glen - ()

my bank put a block on vaperlite ,now they charged my account 99.95 under green coffee tone ,i called the phone # on my bank statement ,got a recording to e-mail they at help@greencoffeetone.com. why can't they be shut down ,they get bank information and keep changing there name to charge you. they say your order has shipped ,but you don't get anything.i have called vaperlite and was told they don't ship greencoffee,they said my vaperlite order was shipped on 03/01/2014, I canceled vaperlite on 01/04/2014. so far the sample pack from vaperlite is the only thing I have got from this scam ,but they have charged me 4 times at 99.95 each time.How can they be stopped ????