silence

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: minenotyours — W. Melbourne Florida
vaperlite
3260 N. Hayden rd. 210-325 scottsdale, Arizona USA

vaperlite trivaper ripped off for $49.95 never received my starter kit. scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: i WAS RIPPED OFF ALSO FOR THIS! BUT HAVE ALREADY LOST $200

On 12/09/2013 I ordered A free starter kit from Vaperlite vapor cigarette Company. When i read the Fine Print I saw I would be charged $99.95 if i kept the product.. I called the Company immediately to cancel.

I was told by the Service Rep. That i couldn't cancel ,because the product was already sent out. I told the Rep. that i had just ordered it a few minutes ago. He told me when i called it was processed and couldn't be canceled.

The Rep. told me i had to receive the product and then send it back.I argued with the Rep. and he canceled product from being sent to me monthly on a auto plan that was written in the fine print.

I got the Rep. To lower the cost of the Starter kit down to $49.95 and i waited for the product to arrive. I never received the Starter kit. I called many times and was told it would be resolved within 48 hours.

I called over and over and finally talked to a supervisor. He assured me i would be receiving a reshipment of the Product within 5 to 7 working days. I never received the starter kit the second time.

Now everytime i call they just tell me they will send my complaint to a supervisor and it will be resloved within 48 hours. It is now 02/17/2014, and i still have not gotten the product or a refund.

I'm glad i canceled the auto shipping and at least was only charged $49.95, instead of $99.95. This company has ripped me off and i am getting nothing but a run around. I'm going to write the Better Business Bureau.

This company not only ripped me off money for product never received ,but also has ripped me off hours of my time trying to resolve this through them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vaperlite/scottsdale-Arizona/vaperlite-trivaper-ripped-off-for-4995-never-received-my-starter-kit-scottsdale-Arizon-1124262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vaperlite

i WAS RIPPED OFF ALSO FOR THIS! BUT HAVE ALREADY LOST $200

AUTHOR: LauraD - ()

I have had the exacyt same thing happen to me except they have hit my bank account for a 79.95 charge, a 4.95 and 4.95 charge and a 99.95 charge. I have called and requested my money back and they offered to give me a 20% discount,. I told them that I didn't want a discount that I wanted ALL of my money back. I ordered this product on 02/05/14 and it is now 03/05/14 and I still have not received anything.

There was no "fine print" on my email or order confirmation. The website doesn't have any information on it to contact them. It is a one page website. Is there anything I can do or that you have done to complain and be reimbursed? I am going to call them today AGAIN! THEY TOLD ME THIS LAST TIME TO WAIT UNTIL I RECEIVE MY PRODUCT AND RETURN IT FOR ONLY $15 AND THEY WOULD RETURN MY MONEY!

I was also told that I couldn't cancel due to the product being sent out. Please HELP!!! What rights do I have?