Complaint Review: VAPERLITE

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Julie — Glendale Arizona
VAPERLITE
3620 N Hayden Rd Scottsdale, Arizona USA

VAPERLITE - affiliate: Green Coffee Tone I ordered a FREE sample of the Vaperlite kit on 1-21-14 for only the shipping cost of $4.95. In short, I cancelled the auto monthly product shipping because I will never use the amount of refills they send and charge for ($99.95) in a month.  Scottsdale Arizona

I ordered a FREE sample of the Vaperlite kit on 1-21-14 for only the shipping cost of $4.95. In short, I cancelled the auto monthly product shipping because I will never use the amount of refills they send and charge for ($99.95) in a month. I didn't even spend that much on cigarettes when I smoked!

I requested to order as needed, but found out today it is not possible if you cancel the monthly shipment.  Although I received the product on 1-27 and tried it, and cancelled 1-29-14 within the time period specified, I was charged $99.95 yesterday (2-4). I also noted in my bank account that I was charged an additional $14.95 on the same date as the $4.95. I did not know so could not ask questions about it and have no idea what that is for.

Before even receiving the product, I read and re-read the information on the Welcome email and web site, and could not find out the monthly charge for the "membership." I then emailed to their regular Help email address and sent same questions in the Contact provided on their web site, WITH NO RESPONSE to any.

I then spoke with two representatives a week apart--the first telling me someone would contact me within 24 hours to confirm cancellation, which never happened. So I called and spoke with the second today, and he was absolutely uncooperative. They both had foreign accents so difficult to understand. The first gal was fairly patient and professional. But when I asked questions of the male rep today, he got rude and even yelled over me when I interrupted the "script" he was reading for the third time, trying to clarify what he was saying. After an extended difficult conversation, I ended up hanging up on him because of the rudeness and he was stressing me terribly.

I disputed the two extra charges with my bank today, we will see what happens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VAPERLITE/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/VAPERLITE-affiliate-Green-Coffee-Tone-I-ordered-a-FREE-sample-of-the-Vaperlite-kit-on-1121154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VAPERLITE