Complaint Review: Vaperlite

• Reported By: soundmn — las vegas nv Nevada
Vaperlite
tempe, Arizona USA

Vaperlite ALERT ALERT ALERT!!! THIS COMPANY tempe Arizona

I completed a survey on the internet, and at the end they gave you a choice of several free gifts of your chioce to choose from so I picked the vaperlite electronic cig.  It said pay 4.95 shipping for the ecig starter kit and they would send free of charge the starter kit.  Normally, I dont mess around with these things but for som reason I went through with it.  After about five days not receiving it yet, I pulled my statment for my debt card up on line and the 4.95 shipping charge was there dated 12/20/2013.  There was another charge on 12/31/2013 for 99.95 also from vaperlite that I in no way authorized. the package arrived and it had 4bottles of juice and 2 extra cartomizers along with the starter kit.  I got on the phone right away to vaperlite and they said this was a months supply of product added to the shipment for the 99.95.  I argued that I didnt authorize any charge except for the 4.95 shipping.  He said he could give me half price and that a credit would appear in a few days so I agreed to this.  After there was no refund to my card I called back and again got the runaround and the next day , checked my credit card statement on line  and there was another charge pending for another 99.95.  At this point I was really pissed off!  I then tried to go to thier web site and it asked me for my DOB I put it in and hit enter.  The website flashed for a second and disappeared.  I tried several more times and same thing happened, so I googled the co name and to my surprise, here were all these warnings about rip off tactics for this company.  Every story a little different but basically the same.

IM VERY PISSED OFF AND WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I TAKE  THESE A****** DOWN.  Attorney generals office consumer affairs div and the local news where they have a program that goes to bat for you when you have become a victim of fruad.  Had to close my card too.  If someone from your shyloc co vaperlite is reading this thats if you can read becuase everyone I talked to there could barely speak english much less read and write it, its my goal in life to take you down failure is not an  option!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vaperlite/tempe-Arizona-85283/Vaperlite-ALERT-ALERT-ALERT-THIS-COMPANY-tempe-Arizona-1117319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vaperlite