Complaint Review: VAPEX

• Reported By: JMARINE — Bosque Farms New Mexico
VAPEX
43 N 1330 W OREM, Utah USA

VAPEX/SINLESS VAPOR E-CIG SCAM  How do I stop these people? OREM Utah

Registered for free 15 day trial thru a website, after first shipment I called to cancel but they had already charged my credit card. So I called Vapex and was assured I would be deleted from automailing. Today I received another shipment from Sinless Vapors. Who told me to return the merchandise and they would issue a refund. This time I was given a number to display on the outside of the return package, and upon receipt they would issue a refund. How do I stop these people?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VAPEX/OREM-Utah-84057/VAPEXSINLESS-VAPOR-E-CIG-SCAMnbsp-How-do-I-stop-these-people-OREM-Utah-1122609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VAPEX