Complaint Review: Vapingzone.com

• Reported By: Phrostbyte — West Allis Wisconsin United States of America
Vapingzone.com
378 Columbiana Dr. Suite 4 Columbia, South Carolina United States of America

Vapingzone.com cheap, garbage, Columbia, South Carolina

I purchased a  electronic Cigarette kit from www.Vapingzone.com.  It was the ego-t tank 1000mah stainless model as it was on sale and I also ordered an extra atomizer.    After getting my item within the 1st week one atomizer for this unit broke. I put on I sent email after email after email to the company with no reply. after using the second atomizer for 4 days it broke. About a week  went by and then one of the 2 rechargeable batteries also went dead.  I found a phone number to call the place.  They tell me they have a 14 day warranty on there products and no warranty on atomizers.  They sold me 75.00 worth of junk that died within weeks and would replace nothing.  The guy on the phone tried to tell me atomizers only last a week or 2.  I have been using these things for over a year and have never had an atomizer that didn't last at least 3 - 4 weeks and if it did not the company would send me a new one for free because they were defective.  This company sells people defective products and does not replace them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vapingzonecom/Columbia-South-Carolina-29212/Vapingzonecom-cheap-garbage-Columbia-South-Carolina-785600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vapingzone.com