Complaint Review: vapor-corp

Internet, Florida United States of America

vapor-corp smoke 51 unable to contact to get money back Internet, Florida

*Consumer Comment: E cig/vapour/lux e cig

Vapor-corp.com

I was searching for an electric cig when I came across this website offering a free trail of smoke51 cig, only pay$4 .95 shipping and handling .  When I received the trail offer, I returned it by mail, to vapor-corp.  I wrote a leeter and inculed it with the return stating that I did not like the product and did not want any other shipments of thier product.  The next week I was charhged $49.95 to my debt card, and again the next month I was charged again$49.95.  I tried to get in touch with them thru email.  The telephone number that was listd on their website was no good. I had to report them to my bank and was given a temporary credit on my account.  I want this stopped now and in the future.  This is stupid and makes me angry that I have to continue asking my bank to credit my account due to this fauidulent charge. It would be nice if I could just call this company and stop this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vapor-corp/Internet-Florida-/vapor-corp-smoke-51-unable-to-contact-to-get-money-back-Internet-Florida-947953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vapor-corp

E cig/vapour/lux e cig

AUTHOR: Evie - (U.S.A.)

These companies all seem to be trading under different names, but are in fact the same company from Miami, Fl, try calling 1-888-767-9677, tell them you want a FULL refund or you are going to report it to your bank and get the charge stopped and report them to RIPOFF, even if they say they will give you a refund still contact your bank so they can do a "fraud" investigation, good luck.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC