Complaint Review: Vapor Corp

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Mrs. T — Avonmore Pennsylvania
Vapor Corp
3001 Griffin Rd Ft Lauderdale, Florida USA

Vapor Corp Unsoliccited merchandise, false credit card charges Ft Lauderdale Florida

I have been scammed by Vapor Corp. Here's how the scam works. I ordered a srarter kit from them whiich was supposed to cost $5 and they ended up charging me over $100 because "I didn't cancel in time.".

I ordered from Greenpuffer which is owned and operated by Vapor Corp. Also trademarked by them are:Fifty-one, Krave, VaporX, Ez Smoker, Americig, Fumar, Hookah Stix, Smoke Star, Vapor MAX, E Star, Revolt, E-Cuban, King E-Cig, Aquamizer,Aquatomizer, Aqua, Aquatek, Ecigtronics, Altra, The Trio, The Original Smoke Simulator, Magnum, Vapore, Klik E-Cig, Green line, Red line Blue line, Black line Gold line, Power E-cigs, Bud E-cigs, Flex Tip, and Mini Max. Some of these are on the Vapor Corp website www.vapor-corp.com.

When you order replacement cartomizers, you end up getting them from the company you ordered from, but also from Vapor Corp, with both of them charging  you $50  a month for 20 cartomizers. When I called the number for Greenpuffer, they said they would cancel and that they had no idea who Vapor Corp was or why I was getting a double shipment.

Then Green Puffer stopped, but I was still getting monthly charges from Vapor Corp. Called Green Puffer, no acknowledgement of Vapor Corp.

I noticed something strange: both companies had the same phone number, 1-888-766-5351. When I called and insisted that I talk to Vapor Corp rather than Green Puffer, I finally got some satisfaction. They are going to refund amy money after I send back all the unwanted objects. I insured them so they can't say they didn't get them. Hope this works for you!

This company is raking it in on the stock market thanks to their unscrupulous behavior!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vapor-Corp/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Vapor-Corp-Unsoliccited-merchandise-false-credit-card-charges-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-1051755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vapor Corp