Complaint Review: Vaporlite

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: Nick G Lima, OH — Lima Ohio
Vaporlite
Venice 314 Signorelli Road, Florida USA

Vaporlite Sinless Vapor EcigGoVapor.com314 Signorelli RoadVenice FL 34285Products Offered: GoVapor.com 14-day trial Received a "spam" E-Mail from SinlessVapor.com offering a FREE Starter Kit Venice 314 Signorelli Road Florida

I received a "spam" E-Mail from SinlessVapor.com offering a FREE Starter Kit. Just pay the shipping $4.95 and it is yours. Stupid me, I went ahead and paid the $4.95. Then I went to their website and read the disclaimer: If you don't like it, then return it within 12 days, otherwise we will charge you $99.95... Ouch, my mistake. I immediately called them and asked NOT to ship it - they lied, telling me that it is too late, it has already been shipped. Two week later I received E-Mail that is has just been shipped. I called again and was told to wait until it arrives and return it not to Shipper, but to a different address using the RMA number they gave me. Two more weeks later (total of 4 weeks time) a cheap, no name single 650mah battery starter kit arrives. The kind that you will find in a Tabaco store for $9.99 or less. And the next day a $99.95 charge appears on my credit card account because the 12 day trial period had passed long ago before they even shipped the product. I shipped it back (unopened and untouched) on the same day Was tolg that they had refunded me $88.00 still no refund was told not their problem call your bank...Sucker (Me)!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vaporlite/Venice-314-Signorelli-Road-Florida-34285/Vaporlite-Sinless-Vapor-EcigGoVaporcom314-Signorelli-RoadVenice-FL-34285Products-Offered-1128759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vaporlite