Complaint Review: various inc.

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: alexgk — nanaimo.bc British Columbia Canada
various inc.
220 humolt cl.sunnyvale,ca.94089.usa Internet United States of America

various inc.,220 humbolt cl,sunnyvale,ca.94089.usa22 they keep on takinf money from me altho I do not us their system sunnydale, CA 94089, Internet

I used adult friend finder for a month and then cancelled,but did not press the automatic renewal button,so they are charging me $18.50 every month since I stopped using their system.I cannot log in to change the auto-renew,as I cannot log in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/various-inc/internet/various-inc220-humbolt-clsunnyvaleca94089usa22-they-keep-on-takinf-money-from-me-al-960903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on various inc.

readily