Complaint Review: Various Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, November 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, November 14, 2013

• Reported By: nudeelectric — Alexandria Virginia
Various Inc.
220 Humboldt Ct. Sunnyvale, California USA

Various Inc. Adultfriendfinder Crooked Business Practice Sunnyvale California

I can only give my own personal story of this company. I was a paying member on one of their sites for years. Recently, I blocked one of the other members from contacting me. That member reported my account to be fake so Various Inc. suspended my account without even investigating the validity of the other members complaint. Their response to me was "your photos were found to be posted on another site", When I requested which other site they were on, they responded "you will have to subpoena that information". I was appalled when the asked me to fax my drivers license to them to prove my photos were real. Why would anyone even think of sending their ID to anyone? When I requested a refund of my remaining membership, they refused. I am disgusted with this company and I urge all to follow my boycott of their sites such as Adultfriendfinder and all other sites under their control.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Various-Inc/Sunnyvale-California-94089/Various-Inc-Adultfriendfinder-Crooked-Business-Practice-Sunnyvale-California-1099384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Various Inc.