Complaint Review: vastfirm.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: MartyMcfly — MIAMI Florida United States of America
vastfirm.com

vastfirm.com vastfirm SCAM ALERT!!!! DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THESE SCAMMERS! Internet

*General Comment: Vastfirm: do not send them money do not!!

This website claim to be selling iphone 5, computers and all kinds of stuff. they say that they've been in business since 2010. But have ZERO reviews online. So i decided to talk to them about not having any reviews and they sent me a link with 4 reviews since 2010. here is the conversation copied and paste:

Joy 09:17:35

Hello, Can I help you?I 09:17:42

hiI 09:18:03

how come this company has no reviews?

Joy 09:18:25
you may click button of : sendgoods:to check our delivvery info I 09:18:29

how long has it been around?Joy 09:18:51

we have done business more than 3 years I 09:19:19

and not even 1 person put a review online???I 09:20:27

this is a SCAM!!!! i've already made the research about it on website report. im gonna report it

Joy 09:20:49
http://www.vastfirm.com/newinfo.asp?id=2552I 09:25:38

seriously???!! 4 reviews in 2010? and where you guys screwed up is on the iphone 4S. It came out in 2011. the review is dated 2010 I 09:26:44

im gonna start putting scam alerts on all the scam sites and also im gonna alert craigslistI 09:29:09

AND YEA THEY HAVE ADDS ALL OVER CRAIGSLIST, AND THEY KNOW IF PEOPLE ORDER THROUGH PAYPAL THEY CAN GET THEIR MONEY BACK, SO HERE IS WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT PAYPAL.

Paypal's commission is too high and the poor experience,whatever we do any deal with our customer,Paypal will extract a high promotion commission.we have many bad experience by paypal,in that it make the every deal last a long time and sometime lead to our business to be cheated by disloyal buyers.Board of Directors decided that We will not accept paypal because we have built longrelationship with

SO I'M DOING THIS REVIEW BECAUSE I'VE BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE... AND I CAN SMELL IT. ALSO I WAS VERY CLOSE TO MAKE A PURCHASE, BUT THEY SCREWED UP ON THE REVIEW DATE. SO IF YOU WANT TO GO AHEAD AND ORDER WITH THEM, IT'S ON YOU.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vastfirmcom/internet/vastfirmcom-vastfirm-SCAM-ALERT-DO-NOT-I-REPEAT-DO-NOT-SEND-MONEY-TO-THESE-SCAMMERS-951146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vastfirm.com

#1 General Comment

Vastfirm: do not send them money do not!!

AUTHOR: Alaa.m - (United States of America)

I ordered from this website a month and two weeks ago. I was asked to pay the money hrough money gram on there webite it says paypal or dbit credit cards when i was going to pay they said no only money gram , so i went to western union andi payed, when i got home i gavethem the receipt number. I was to.dthat i will get the tracking number within the following three days it was monday . So wenday and thursday came and they said monday i will recieve kt monday came and they made up and excuse that the items were damaged, i started teling them i want a refund because instarted to realize it was a scam , i wen on google and seen the reviews not a good one at all , all bad reviews and the reviews on the website are from the workers of the company themselves. I have been waiting until this day for my items friday she said the end of he month they will get tracking number today is the end of the monh and they tell me monday i told them to cancel everything and they said 15 days i will recieve refund this is the wirst i repeat worst company ever.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC