Complaint Review: Vaule Point Distribution

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2014

• Reported By: Russ — Waterville New York
Vaule Point Distribution
775 E. Blithdale # 529 Mill Valley, California USA

Vaule Point Distribution Vincent Paul, Crystal Lee, Steve Winston, Rodger Huse, Natalie Huse Rip Off / Scam / Lying Company Mill Valley California

I ordered and paid for a stereo system/pop up speakers & a waterfall as an additional option ($ 500.00 vaule) to be installed my my hot tub and it was never done. I been calling and e-mailing them for over six months now. I just keep getting the same "round around game" with them. I have e-mails showing Value Point Distribution employees directly contradicting or stating non-factual statments why the items above were not installed. Up to todays date, nothing has been done yet..

I used my hot tub only three times (38 minutes total) and now the heater doesn't work. I been calling and e-mailing Vaule Point Distribution Services Rep., Rodger Huse for over four months now on this. I have a four year warranty on this hot tub and I have wasted a half of a year of it trying to get them to fix it. Up to todays date, nothing has been done yet...

I was told in an e-mail that due to the numerous delayed delivery dates changes by Value Point Distribution, I was to receive a compensation package consisting of 6 sets (12 each) of filters ($ 400.00 value) and an additional 3 year warranty ($ 399.00 value) beyond my one year worry free spa maintenance warranty ($ 279.99 vaule). Up to todays date, nothing has been done yet...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vaule-Point-Distribution/Mill-Valley-California-94941/Vaule-Point-Distribution-Vincent-Paul-Crystal-Lee-Steve-Winston-Rodger-Huse-Natalie-1165783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vaule Point Distribution