Complaint Review: vcstore.com

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
vcstore.com
, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

vcstore.com rebate ripoff

I also bought a computer(everex) from those boobs on T.V. I live near the facility, about 20 miles away and had to wait two months for my purchase.

The monitor came within two weeks, but the rest took four months to get to my door. I haven't had any problems though. It has lived up to all of their claims.

I did get ripped off on the rebates. I am trying to nail them on that in a class action suit. The reason I believe my computer was better than what others were getting is because I do live in Pennsylvania, and the heat was on from the local DA's in the surrounding counties and the PA. Attorney General.

Rip-off Report, keep up the good fight you are doing a great service for the "everyday people" of this country.

RalTerMar@aol.com.

>Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Video Computer Store vcstore.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vcstorecom/Pennsylvania/vcstorecom-rebate-ripoff-5736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vcstore.com