Complaint Review: Vector Security

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: Gloria — Yorktown Virginia
Vector Security
Richmond, Virginia USA

Vector Security We could not break our contract due to military orders unless we sold our home. Richmond Virginia

After being a customer of Vector Security for over 4 years, we received military orders to move. Vector Security would only allow us to break the contract if we were to sell our home, which we are not doing, so we will have to pay the remaining 6 months left on the contract, to avoid credit issues. When I asked Vector to provide me a copy of where it is stated in the contract that we must sell our home in order to break the contract, I was told it is not in the contract. I already knew this of course. When I questioned further, I was told that this is their policy. Clearly this policy is not stated anywhere.

The reason that I did not want to keep the security on our home is that we live in a relatively safe area. I also had realized over the past year that we were no longer receiving the level of security that we originally signed up for.

I do not recommend Vector Sceurity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vector-Security/Richmond-Virginia-23294/Vector-Security-We-could-not-break-our-contract-due-to-military-orders-unless-we-sold-our-1096041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vector Security