Complaint Review: Vegas Bail

• Submitted: Thu, June 16, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 09, 2011

• Reported By: Virtudez — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Vegas Bail
3325 West Sahara Ave. Las Vgeas NV 89102 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Vegas Bail Ana I request their services, I pay 490.00 and the court case was dismissed they refuse to give me any receipt, they did not pay any bail to the court, since they can not show me a proof , and my money is Las Vegas , Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Common situation

*Author of original report: Bail bond never paid the bail

*Consumer Comment: I'm confused

I look for Vegas bail on June 06, 2011 , i pay 15% of the bail. to get may son out of jail , on the 8th of june my son was free and i spoke to the court in reference to the bond i paid and the court told me that they have not recieved any time of bail bond money. i went back to the bail bond and they refuse to give me the money back and any tipe of receipt to sho proof of payment, i also request copies of documents i have sign with them and they also refuse to give me any kind of papers.
i need help and i dont know where to go.
  in the meanwhile all i have to do is make a report with you telling the community in Las Vegas Nevada to watch out for this kind of abuser and thiefts that are out stilling people's money

Virtudez S

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vegas-Bail/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Vegas-Bail-Ana-I-request-their-services-I-pay-49000-and-the-court-case-was-dismissed-th-741541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vegas Bail

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Common situation

AUTHOR: Steve - (United States of America)

It is common for a defendants loved one to go to a bail bondsman , buy a bond for $3,000 and pay $490 . You were charged correctly on the front end. It is also common for the jail to have already released the def on his " own recognizance" by the time the bondsman gets to the jail .

The reputable bondsman , by law, will refund ALL the money paid ( void fees and runner fees are not legal by statute ). The reputable bondsman will also give you copies of your completed paperwork UP FRONT, without your having to ask for it.

Since You have done your research with the court and they have verified that no bail was posted and the def was ORed, your only recourse to force Vegas Bail to do the right thing is to make a complaint to the NV Dept of Insurance and Vegas Bails surety comp.

You can complain online to the DOI by googling DOI nv and follow the prompts to make a complaint. Include ALL paperwork you have ( they are quite used to complaints about Vegas Bail ).

To complain to the surety check your paperwork from Vegas Bail and look for the surety name. I think they use Financial Casualty ins out of Houston TX.

I work at a competing bail company and I get phone calls just like yours at least twice a week asking for advice about how to make other bail companies do the right thing, and Vegas Bail is a name that I hear too often.

Bail bond never paid the bail

AUTHOR: Virtudez - (United States of America)

My son went to jail he had a bail bond of 3000.00 to get out of jail i went to Vegas Bail and they told me that my son was going to be released the same day i paid for him to get out, but he went to court and the judge decided to let him out, with case dismissed, the bail bond i hire never paid any type of amount to the court, or did nothing to get him out base on bail

i got ripoff

I'm confused

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

If they didn't pay the bail how did your son get out of jail?

Why did you go to the court and ask about the bail, were they coming after your son claiming no bail was posted?