Complaint Review: Vehicle Services Department

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: Danny1963 — Arlington Virginia
Vehicle Services Department
6200 Tennyson Pkwy Suite 200 Plano, Texas USA

Vehicle Services Department continually harassed me with mail regarding vehicle warranty Plano Texas

From the moment I purchased my car (with the coverage this company offered) I have been receiving regular mail asking me to update my details. At first I just did not respond as I thought it was 'Junk Mail' and it would stop.  As the mail kept arriving and looked relatively formal, I then started to become worried that the additional cover that was already included in my purchase price of the car was somehow linked to this. The arrival of the green letter had me worried that maybe I had forgotten to do something and my warranty was infact in jeapordy.

Thanks to a quick google search and finding this website I am now feeling at ease and will happily place their letter in the trash.

As an non American military person living in the US I feel that something should be done to stop these morons from doing this.

Cheers

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehicle-Services-Department/Plano-Texas-75024/Vehicle-Services-Department-continually-harassed-me-with-mail-regarding-vehicle-warranty-1098507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vehicle Services Department