Complaint Review: Vehicle Services Department

• Reported By: Mrs. B — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Vehicle Services Department
6200 Tennyson Pkwy Suite 200 Plano, Texas USA

Vehicle Services Department RIP OFF Plano Texas

I  received a letter from this company stating my warranty on my car had expired and they were offering me coverage to be exteneded on my vehicle. Letter stated after December 30, 2013 I could not get coverage. I called January 6, 2014 and they offered me coveraged for $4,000 over a 5 year period. When I said I could not afford it... they dropped the price and tried all they could to get me to confirm payment authorization. They said they would cover full labor cost, towing, road side assistance, rental car, etc.. and only an additional $100 deductible when I took the car for repairs. I spoke to Garrett and Michael. If that was their real names. Sound like the same person. THIS IS A SCAM. Check on your warranty before taking outside notices like this. When your warranty expires go to the dealership and see what they offer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehicle-Services-Department/Plano-Texas-75024/Vehicle-Services-Department-RIP-OFF-Plano-Texas-1113237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vehicle Services Department