Complaint Review: Vehicle Services Department

• Reported By: Katherine — Dallas Texas
Vehicle Services Department
6200 Tennyson Pkwy Suite 200 Plano, Texas USA

Vehicle Services Department Repeat Notices Sent Plano Texas

I received several notices from this "company" telling me I needed to update my coverage for a new car I purchased. I threw them away, thinking it was a scam. Even after the "final notice" I kept receiving notices.

After about the 6th notice I decided to call the number to see what this was all about. I let the man talk for a bit about his coverage, but once he mentioned the price (ridiculous!) I said there's no way this can be real. When I told him that I didn't want the coverage or the notices, he threw a temper tantrum and hung up on me.

This operation is definitely a scam! Hopefully I stop receiving the notices!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vehicle-Services-Department/Plano-Texas-75204/Vehicle-Services-Department-Repeat-Notices-Sent-Plano-Texas-1136078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vehicle Services Department