Complaint Review: vehiclehistorys.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Julie — Redmond Oregon United States of America
vehiclehistorys.com

vehiclehistorys.com USRECORDFEE.com MyFreePlan.com authorized a $1.00 record fee for an online birth record I never received. I checked the recent activity on my Visa and found that I had also been charged $19.95 for a vehicle history. I am disabled, Internet

*Consumer Comment: myfreeplan.com

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refund Request - Please Email

I was charged $19.95 for a vehicle history that I did NOT authorize! I requested an online birth record and authorized a Record Fee of $1.00. When I never received anything I got online to check the activity on my Visa where I found the $1.00 fee as well as a  fee for $19.95 that was taken out by USRecordfee.com. When I got on their website I spoke online with a customer service person who told me my "account" would be closed, I wouldn't receive anymore debits and that they would reimburse me.

As of today, nothing has happened! I got on line yesterday and once again was told the exact same thing as before. Yet I have not received anything. I am disabled and live on a very fixed income, this is wrong on so many levels! People beware! This has definately affected me in a very negative way and because of it I will not be purchasing anything online again. And I hope those responsible are blessed with the Karma they so have coming!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/vehiclehistoryscom/internet/vehiclehistoryscom-USRECORDFEEcom-MyFreePlancom-authorized-a-100-record-fee-for-an-o-1000566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on vehiclehistorys.com

myfreeplan.com

AUTHOR: Linda - (United States of America)

I ordered a background check on January 2nd and thought that I was paying a one time fee of 1 dollar.  I just recieved my credit card statement for Febuary and saw a charge for 19.95.  Idid not agree to any membershi ,and I did not recieve any reports.  I am going to try to cancel the account.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refund Request - Please Email

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Julie,

Please email us at manager@usrecordfee.com and we can make sure your refund request has gone through. Our apologizes for any inconveniences.

Customer Support