calculated

• Submitted: Wed, January 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 11, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Corte Madera California United States of America
Veil Corporate
10421 South Jordan Gateway, Ste 600 South Jordan,, Utah United States of America

Veil Corporate DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH VEIL CORPORATE South Jordan, Utah

Veil Corporate provides Asset Protection Services.  They hooked me at a DEAN GRAZIOSI seminar for $5995 with the promise that we would have a COMPLETE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

Even though their contract said there was a 3 day recission period....they said not to pay attention to it....since they would not be able to provide their basic services for "awhile" due to demand.

Three weeks later, I received their "blueprint" for my Asset Protection.  My CPA and my accountant both told me it wasn't suitable for my purposes.  I immediately sent Veil Corporate a letter of resignation.  They contested my resignation.

I disputed it with VISA.  VISA found in favor of Veil Corporate, because I did not resign within 3 days.  Veil Corporate LIED to me and duped me with deceptive business practices.  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Veil-Corporate/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Veil-Corporate-DO-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-VEIL-CORPORATE-South-Jordan-Utah-821254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Veil Corporate