Complaint Review: Velocify

Velocify
1500 Los Angeles los angeles, California USA

Velocify Velocify trap their clients into contract. los angeles California

HI !

I own a mortgage company and I needed to have an CRM to manage my leads. I contacted www.Velocify.com to set up. Their sale rep told me the cost is going to be $350 and set up is $500 for 5 user. I agree to do it. We signed the contract for 1 year. However, the contract has no option to cancel. After we set up the service I used for 1 weeks. All funtion in the CRM very limited. I cant do much with the systems. I contacted the sale rep. He upsale me to different package which I have to pay total $810 and new set up fees $500. I agree to do it because I thought we can use it. After 10days, the system are basicly create more work for our team than doing it by manually. Their Dialer is not efficient. They charge on every min to make calls which I dont mind paying for it. But dialer is just not working as they said. I finally contact it them to cancel the service. Their website said 90days money back. But when I called account manager Calvin Bak. He tried to upsale me on the product again and told me I cant cancel because I enter into contract. This is how they trap their customers. Their product is not perform. They have to honor it. I dont mind losing money on what we already spend. But telling me that I cant cancel when your service is sucks. This is not acceptable. It is clearly said on their website 90 days money back. What is happening here. They draw their cusotmer in and trap them into contract and hanble later.

DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH VELOCIFY.COM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Velocify/los-angeles-California-90010/Velocify-Velocify-trap-their-clients-into-contract-los-angeles-California-1129036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Velocify