Complaint Review: velocity auto connection

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: johnny — chandler Arizona
velocity auto connection
1120 w alameda dr ste 2 tempe, Arizona USA

velocity auto connection truck was repoed unjustly tempe Arizona

*Author of original report: this company is crooked

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: We can't afford to give away cars

my name is johnny moya and i bought a car from this place called velocity auto connection and i put 2300 and made arrangements to put money down on the 3000 to lower my payments i gave 100.00 on the 2/23/14 from the two hundered i owed on the 2/19/14 and explained my situaqtion and he called me about the payment i told him im trying to get it together and i called him on 3/12/14 not even 30 day since i bought the truck is my payment due and only 9 days from when i had to make the payment on the rest i told the owner ill have it on 3/19/14 and he said no to it i was communicatin with him like he said he will be reasonible and wasnt please help johnny m (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/velocity-auto-connection/tempe-Arizona-85225/velocity-auto-connection-truck-was-repoed-unjustly-tempe-Arizona-1130303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on velocity auto connection

this company is crooked

AUTHOR: johnny - ()

the owner chris said that they dont give cars away . well i didnt expect that from the company but when i went to the office they never told me that there was a deposit of 3000 until i came back with the paper work and money than they try to turn it around but i have witnesses that heard every word that was said. and it was just him in the office. so this company and the owner are con artist and scammers. im barely able to write anything due to me getting sick from wanting to hurt someone because the owner of velocity auto auction basically acted like a little

b@@ch but its cool thats how punks act. ill get my satifaction will come when i make him pay my money back for the rims and my deposit. due to chris repoing my truck unjustly letting him know about what was going on. so if anyone in arizona east,west,north,south dont buy from this place they will steal your car and money and say it legal when its not. velocity auto connection ripp off scamers fraud dealers so chris i hope you have my stuff that was left in the truck if not i guess you pay for that to .

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

We can't afford to give away cars

AUTHOR: Hilary S. - ()

It is unfortunately that we did have to reposes the car that Johnny purchased from us. But we are a business, and we can't give away cars.

We took a chance on this individual when nobody else would (with obvious reason).  The cost of the down payment of the car was $3000.  He didn't have it. So he put down $2,300 and made arragements to pay the rest. He paid us $100 of the $700 owed and then stopped paying.

We heard his excuses and reasons. And we did wait, but if you don't have the money, then you shouldn't purchase a car from us.

Most people would have had their car reposed after the first non payment. We even gave him extra time.

The owner was in communication with Johnny and told him this was the case.  But look, even if you are in communication, you can't keep calling and saying "I will be paying later," and still not pay us.  We didn't even get the full down payment and regular payments were due.

We wish Johnny the best, but as a small family business we can't be chasing down an individual who says that they will pay and don't.